Friday, April 20, 2012

As a child I am sure my son was confused at the time and being an overprotective Mom I showered him with anything I could get my hands on to make him happy. Whenever someone would make a negative statement about him I would become a cougar, no matter who it was Grandma, Dad, a friend or any relative I would get very defensive. He must have felt it and started to use it to his advantage. There became a time I couldn't even go into a store with him without him having a temper tantrum. So to shut him up I would leave food behind and buy him a toy instead. In the meantime I was still trying to get pregnant without much luck. He was becoming more and more spoiled as again I wanted him to have all the things I didn't. We had nothing but I would try any job to help out. So I had to put him in daycare which was a total nightmare. That didn't last long they told me they couldn't take his antics. Those antics continued in pre-school. I was very involved in the Chabab school in Reseda,Ca. We were planning a fund raiser carnerval at the end of the event the Rabbi called me into his office,(I thought to thank me for the great response) it was to ask me not to send my son there again. He was (without the words) kicked out at the age of 4. Oh what would I do now. So I took a job with the opposite hours of my husband so 1 of us would always be with him. We would play with him, swim with him etc etc because he had no siblings and no friends. What else could we do. He wouldn't even go to sleep at night without me sleeping with him. But that was my baby and I would do anything for him. We had a serial killer that time in LA county Richard Rameriz he was killing in our neighborhood and my son was scared to death so again I wouldn't let him sleep alone or leave him out of my site. Until today at 33 years old he is afraid of the night.
One day I was returning from work and found my house full of blood. I thought there was a murder, found out my darling son had a temper tantrum with a babysitter and put his hand through the front door windows, so my husband was called and brought him to the hospital. There goes another babysitter. 2 weeks later he was riding his bike (I was at work)he was with my husband and he fell off his bike and fracture his entire right side of his face. The hospital was becoming suspicious thinking he was being abused and questioned him alone. They soon realized he was just a rebel. But I continued protecting him whenever anyone said he was a monster. I would stop talking to people for that. Soon we were totally isolated from everyone. I was homesick from NY we were all alone in Ca. just my husband and my son. Then my stepson came over from Israel after he finished the army there. He couldn't stand my son either and I had a major attitude because of it. Looking back I would of hated him too the way this little child treated him. But again when u r in your young you think you know everything , I knew nothing I only knew don't anyone mess with my son.
Soon after we realized we couldn't make it in Ca and I begged my husband to please take me home to NY My Dad had since gotten another divorce, and was living in NY with my grandmother and my brother was in the same town. So I called my step daughter who had also moved back to NY to come and fly back to NY with her little brother, we drove a u haul with no radio and couldn't travel over 55  mph because the truck would shake and went back to NY to live with my husbands brothers' family and $500.00  we borrowed from my Dad (could always depend on Dad)
After 4 days straight on the road we arrived in NY to continue our life journey.We moved in with my brother-in-law and the family. We weren't even there 3 days and they were fed up with my son's sntics already. Oh no not Again................

No comments:

Post a Comment